Sunday, November 05, 2006

New Idea

Well I've come to the conclusion that writing this might be a productive use of my time, or at least give me something to do instead of sleeping in the afternoons or spending money I don't have.

I intend to use this space to share my thoughts on what I have planned for the future as well as the other random stuff that I think about.

well I've come to library without my note book so hopefully my next post will contain some interesting thoughts rather than just my ramblings.

4 comments:

themakowers said...

How exciting another Blog to read - we are hooked on them!! Thanks for your message on our blog - will see you real soon. Think, of you often - and we are always here if you need us.

Admiraldick said...

you thought you could start a blog without me noticing eh?

well you were right.

Rachel said...

Well that wasn't the aim but is is quite funny, I'm going to have to start writing on it now though!!!

Admiraldick said...

wow, its been nearly 2 months. i can't believe that there is someone who is worse at blogging than me!